- Develop short, medium, long-term, and LOM plans (development and production).
- Develop and optimise mine designs.
- Design and manage data base systems for mine productions, equipment availability, productivity estimates and reporting.
- Liaising with engineering and mining personnel to ensure mine plans are executed efficiently and safely.
- Provide technical assistance in the evaluation of new projects.
Essential skills and experience
- Engineering degree in Mining, Geology or related field.
- Experience in underground mining is preferred, but not required.
- Strong understanding of operational constraints on mine plans and designs.
- Knowledge of underground mining practices, strategic life-of-mine planning and site-based production planning.
- Experience with mine planning software packages, preferably Deswik.
The Mine Planner reports to the Mine Manager. Contact Mine Manager Ørjan Fjelde at firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 91153779 Applications are continuously being evaluated and applicants are encouraged to apply soonest.